Do you have a Technological Advantage? You would if you rode VCRC Bike Products.
We approach sponsorship on a grass-roots level by working with teams and individuals all over the U.S. through our sponsorship program. Our goal is to help you improve your performance through technology, while simultaneously spreading the word about VCRC Bike and our products. While winning races is the goal of racing, it's not all we look at for sponsorship. Equally as important is someone who is positive and can promote products via word of mouth and social media.
Sponsored teams and individuals will receive team only pricing on all of our parts! Our goal is to outfit your entire bike with our parts, so we offer aggressive team pricing!
We have established a set of criteria to help you determine if you qualify for a sponsorship.
- You or your team must regularly participate in races or charity rides.
- You or your team must make a promotional post at least once a month to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using both @vcrcbike and #vcrcbikeperformanceupgrade
- You must keep in contact with us, letting us know what events you/your team are participating in.
- If you or your team have a cycling-related website, You must place a link to www.vcrcbike.com with our logo, on the site.
VCRC Bike does not offer cash sponsorships - product discount sponsorships only.
Sponsorship Benefits to you or your team:
- Special team only pricing on all of our parts
- Access to Prototype parts to help with product development
- Prizes for Races (Primes, Prizes to the winner, etc.)
We sponsor teams and individuals because it helps us raise awareness of our brand. We are looking for teams and individuals who can spread the word about our products. We are looking for teams/individuals who can promote our brand and represent us in a positive way.
Please fill out the form below to apply for a sponsorship. In the "Details" box, please tell us more about you/your team and why you'd be a good fit for a partnership with VCRC.
The captcha you entered is incorrect. Please try again.