VCRC Ceramic English (68mm) Bottom Bracket for SRAM (GXP) Road - Clearance
Clearance SRAM (GXP) Ceramic BB. Please note, this BB comes with our old dustcaps (see pic) while our regularly priced SRAM (GXP) BB uses our new dustcover system.
VCRC Ceramic Bearings in your BB save you watts where it is needed most...in your legs! Less resistance in your BB means a higher cadence which equals more power...more speed!
Clearance builds are done with Speed Cream only.
Customer testimonial: "Hello, VCRC: I recently installed your SRAM ceramic BB for my Truvativ Omnium track cranks. I had upgraded to the Chris King SRAM BB, which was an improvement over the standard GXP but it just didn't spin well. Your BB is so superior, there is no comparison. I hope your BB stays a secret, but I know it won't – its just too good. I want to keep my "Technological Advantage"!" Larry S Oakland , CA
- VCRC Ceramic Bearings
- ABEC 5
- Only 94g!
- English 68mm (BSA) Threaded
- Drastically Reduced Resistance in your Bottom Bracket!
- More durable and longer lasting than traditional stock bearings
- This is one upgrade you can FEEL!!
- Compatible with the following cranks:
- SRAM Rival/Force/Red, Truvativ and Bontrager GXP Road Cranks
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH SHIMANO/FSA