VCRC HYPER ROLL Ceramic English (73mm) Bottom Bracket for Shimano 10/11 MTB - BSA
HYPER ROLL Ceramic Bearings. Less friction, Racing Cream comes standard, more DURABLE and of course, OUR FASTEST BB EVER!!!
Building upon the success of our road bottom bracket, our ceramic MTB bottom bracket uses our cyclocross seals for better protection and durability when used on a MTB.
VCRC Ceramic Bearings in your BB save you watts where it is needed most...in your legs! Less resistance in your BB means a higher cadence which equals more power...more speed!
Normal builds are done with Speed Cream. You can upgrade your grease to Racing Cream if desired by choosing the option above.
- VCRC Ceramic Bearings
- ABEC 5
- Only 89g!
- English 73mm (BSA) Threaded
- For Shimano MTB Cranksets, supplied with 3 2.5mm spacers.
- Drastically Reduced Resistance in your Bottom Bracket!
- More durable and longer lasting than traditional stock bearings
- This is one upgrade you can FEEL!!
- Compatible with Shimano 10 and 11 Speed MTB Cranksets (also known as Hollowtech 2)
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH SRAM/TRUVATIV/BONTRAGER/FSA
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed