VCRC HYPER ROLL Ceramic English (68mm) Bottom Bracket for SRAM (GXP) Road - BSA
HYPER ROLL Ceramic Bearings. Less friction, Racing Cream comes standard, more DURABLE and of course, OUR FASTEST BB EVER!!!
VCRC Ceramic Bearings in your BB save you watts where it is needed most...in your legs! Less resistance in your BB means a higher cadence which equals more power...more speed!
Customer testimonial: "Hello, VCRC: I recently installed your SRAM ceramic BB for my Truvativ Omnium track cranks. I had upgraded to the Chris King SRAM BB, which was an improvement over the standard GXP but it just didn't spin well. Your BB is so superior, there is no comparison. I hope your BB stays a secret, but I know it won't – its just too good. I want to keep my "Technological Advantage"!" Larry S Oakland , CA
- VCRC Ceramic Bearings
- ABEC 5
- Only 94g!
- English 68mm (BSA) Threaded
- HYPER ROLL Bearings are coated and greased with RACING CREAM
- Drastically Reduced Resistance in your Bottom Bracket!
- More durable and longer lasting than traditional stock bearings
- This is one upgrade you can FEEL!!
- Compatible with the following cranks:
- SRAM Rival/Force/Red, Truvativ and Bontrager GXP Road Cranks
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH SHIMANO/FSA