VCRC HYPER ROLL Ceramic Bottom Bracket for BB86/Shimano 10/11 Road
HYPER ROLL Ceramic Bearings. Less friction, Racing Cream comes standard, more DURABLE and of course, OUR FASTEST BB EVER!!!
VCRC Ceramic Bearings in your BB save you watts where it is needed most...in your legs! Less resistance in your BB means a higher cadence which equals more power...more speed!
This kit is for the Shimano BB86 system that uses press in cups and Shimano 10/11 speed cranks. BB86 is used on many new Giant, BMC and Scott bikes using the press in design. Also, some lower end Trek Madone and Trek Domane frames use BB86 so be sure to check your frame for compatibility. This is for bottom bracket shells that have a 86.5mmx41mm ID. Shimano's comparable part number is BB72-41B
- VCRC Ceramic Bearings
- ABEC 5
- Drastically Reduced Resistance in your Bottom Bracket!
- HYPER ROLL Bearings are coated and greased with RACING CREAM
- More durable and longer lasting than traditional stock bearings
- This is one upgrade you can FEEL!!
- This kit is for BB86 frames and Shimano 10/11 speed cranks.
- Compatible with Shimano 10 and 11 Speed Cranksets (also known as Hollowtech 2)