VCRC Ceramic Threaded Bottom Bracket for Shimano 10/11 MTB - BSA
Building upon the success of our road bottom bracket, our ceramic MTB bottom bracket uses our cyclocross seals for better protection and durability when used on a MTB.
VCRC Ceramic Bearings in your BB save you watts where it is needed most...in your legs! Less resistance in your BB means a higher cadence which equals more power...more speed!
Normal builds are done with Speed Cream. You can upgrade your grease to Racing Cream if desired by choosing the option above.
- VCRC Ceramic Bearings
- ABEC 5
- Only 89g!
- English 73mm (BSA) Threaded
- For Shimano MTB Cranksets, supplied with one (1) 2.5mm spacer.
- Drastically Reduced Resistance in your Bottom Bracket!
- More durable and longer lasting than traditional stock bearings
- This is one upgrade you can FEEL!!
- Compatible with Shimano 10 and 11 Speed MTB Cranksets (also known as Hollowtech 2)
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH SRAM/TRUVATIV/BONTRAGER/FSA
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed