VCRC Ceramic Italian (70mm) Bottom Bracket for SRAM (GXP) Road - ITA - PRE-ORDER
|Expected release date is Jul 31st 2019|
This is a Pre-order. Expected shipping date is the end of July. All items ordered will ship with the pre-ordered item. If you need other items sooner, please place two orders.
VCRC Ceramic Bearings in your BB save you watts where it is needed most...in your legs! Less resistance in your BB means a higher cadence which equals more power...more speed!
Normal builds are done with Speed Cream. You can upgrade your grease to Racing Cream if desired by choosing the option above.
Customer testimonial: "Hello, VCRC: I recently installed your SRAM ceramic BB for my Truvativ Omnium track cranks. I had upgraded to the Chris King SRAM BB, which was an improvement over the standard GXP but it just didn't spin well. Your BB is so superior, there is no comparison. I hope your BB stays a secret, but I know it won't – its just too good. I want to keep my "Technological Advantage"!" Larry S Oakland , CA
- VCRC Ceramic Bearings
- ABEC 5
- Only 94g!
- Italian 70mm (ITA) Threaded
- Drastically Reduced Resistance in your Bottom Bracket!
- More durable and longer lasting than traditional stock bearings
- This is one upgrade you can FEEL!!
- Compatible with the following cranks:
- SRAM Rival/Force/Red, Truvativ and Bontrager GXP Road Cranks
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH SHIMANO/FSA
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed