VCRC Ceramic English (68mm) Bottom Bracket For Shimano 10/11 Road - BSA
VCRC Ceramic Bearings in your BB save you watts where it is needed most...in your legs! Less resistance in your BB means a higher cadence which equals more power...more speed!
Normal builds are done with Speed Cream. You can upgrade your grease to Racing Cream if desired by choosing the option above.
- VCRC Ceramic Bearings
- ABEC 5
- Only 89g!
- English 68mm (BSA) Threaded
- Drastically Reduced Resistance in your Bottom Bracket!
- More durable and longer lasting than traditional stock bearings
- This is one upgrade you can FEEL!!
- Compatible with Shimano 10 and 11 Speed Cranksets (also known as Hollowtech 2)
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH SRAM/TRUVATIV/BONTRAGER/FSA