VCRC Ceramic Bottom Bracket for BB95/Shimano
VCRC Ceramic Bearings in your BB save you watts where it is needed most...in your legs! Less resistance in your BB means a higher cadence which equals more power...more speed! Upgrade your Stock steel bearings to VCRC Ceramic!
Building upon the longterm success of our road bottom bracket, our ceramic MTB bottom bracket uses our cyclocross seals for better protection and durability when used on a MTB.
This kit is for the BB95 press in bearing system and Shimano MTB cranks. The BB95 system is found on Trek and Gary Fisher Mountain Bikes. Be sure to check that your frame uses a pressfit BB, not threaded.
Normal builds are done with Speed Cream. You can upgrade your grease to Racing Cream if desired by choosing the option above.
- VCRC Ceramic Bearings
- ABEC 5
- BB95 Standard
- Drastically Reduced Resistance in your Bottom Bracket!
- More durable and longer lasting than traditional stock bearings
- This is one upgrade you can FEEL!!
- This kit is only for frames that use press in BB95 bearings (no cups) and Shimano MTB cranks.
- Compatible with Shimano MTB Cranksets (also known as Hollowtech 2).
- Complete replacement for Trek's bearing/seal system