VCRC Ceramic Bottom Bracket for BB92/SRAM (GXP) MTB
VCRC Ceramic Bearings in your BB save you watts where it is needed most...in your legs! Less resistance in your BB means a higher cadence which equals more power...more speed!
Building upon the success of our road bottom bracket, our ceramic MTB bottom bracket uses our cyclocross seals for better protection and durability when used on a MTB.
This kit is for the Shimano BB92 system that uses press in cups and SRAM (GXP) MTB cranks. BB92 is used on many new Giant, BMC and Scott bikes using the press in design. This is for MTB bottom bracket shells that have a 41mm ID.
Fits any of the following 41mm pressfit shells with SRAM (GXP) MTB cranks:
- BB92 (92mm Asymmetric — MTN)
Normal builds are done with Speed Cream. You can upgrade your grease to Racing Cream if desired by choosing the option above.
- VCRC Ceramic Bearings
- ABEC 5
- Drastically Reduced Resistance in your Bottom Bracket!
- More durable and longer lasting than traditional stock bearings
- This is one upgrade you can FEEL!!
- This kit is for BB92 frames and SRAM (GXP) MTB cranks.
- Compatible with SRAM (GXP) MTB Cranksets
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed