VCRC Ceramic Bottom Bracket for BB90/SRAM (GXP) Road
VCRC Ceramic Bearings in your BB save you watts where it is needed most...in your legs! Less resistance in your BB means a higher cadence which equals more power...more speed!
This kit is for the BB90 press in bearing system and SRAM (GXP) cranks. The BB90 system is found on 2008 and newer high end Trek Madone, Trek Domane and Gary Fisher bikes. Lower model Madone and Domane frames use BB86 (see our BB86 kit) so be sure to check what type of frame you have for compatibility.
Normal builds are done with Speed Cream. You can upgrade your grease to Racing Cream if desired by choosing the option above.
Customer Feedback on this unit: "Thank you so much for the quick shipping! Installed the new BB90/SRAM kit today and it's night and day versus the stock SRAM/TRUVATIV ceramic bearing my bike came with. The crazy thing is, we got our team bikes (Gary Fisher Cronus Ultimate) with complete RED and even the ceramic bearings. I think they're Truvative/Enduro mix. I couldn't believe how bad the cranks were spinning, given the fact that this is supposed to be the top of the line BB Kit from SRAM. I had VCRC on Shimano Cranks before and knew how smooth they were. So when you guys came out with the SRAM BB90Kit l knew that's what I need. Can't believe the difference!" Cheers, Stefan
- VCRC Ceramic Bearings
- ABEC 5
- Drastically Reduced Resistance in your Bottom Bracket!
- More durable and longer lasting than traditional stock bearings
- This is one upgrade you can FEEL!!
- This kit is only for frames that use press in BB90 bearings (no cups) and SRAM GXP Road Cranks: Red, Force, Rival.
- Will also work with Bontrager and Truvativ GXP cranks
- Complete replacement for Trek's bearing/seal system