VCRC Ceramic Bottom Bracket for BB90/Shimano 10/11 Road
VCRC Ceramic Bearings in your BB save you watts where it is needed most...in your legs! Less resistance in your BB means a higher cadence which equals more power...more speed! Upgrade your Stock steel bearings to VCRC Ceramic!
This kit is for the BB90 press in bearing system and Shimano 10/11 speed cranks. The BB90 system is found on 2008 and newer high end Trek Madone, Trek Domane and Gary Fisher bikes. Lower model Madone and Domane frames use BB86 (see our BB86 kit) so be sure to check what type of frame you have for compatibility.
Normal builds are done with Speed Cream. You can upgrade your grease to Racing Cream if desired by choosing the option above.
- VCRC Ceramic Bearings
- ABEC 5
- Drastically Reduced Resistance in your Bottom Bracket!
- More durable and longer lasting than traditional stock bearings
- This is one upgrade you can FEEL!!
- This kit is only for frames that use press in BB90 bearings (no cups) and Shimano 10/11 speed cranks
- Compatible with Shimano 10 and 11 Speed Cranksets (also known as Hollowtech 2)
- Complete replacement for Trek's bearing/seal system
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed