VCRC Ceramic Bottom Bracket Bearings for BB30 Road
There are two types of BB30 frames. Original BB30, where the bearings pressed directly into the frame and the newer PF30. This kit is for original BB30 frames where the bearings press directly into the frame (no cups used).
Be sure to order the proper BB30 kit for your frame. We make both (BB30 and PF30). This is for bottom bracket shells that have a 42mm ID.
This kit does not include dust covers, spacers, circlips, etc. as most customers already have those parts from their current build. If you do need those parts, we sell a kit (Product code: BB30PARTS)
VCRC Ceramic Bearings in your BB save you watts where it is needed most...in your legs! Less resistance in your BB means a higher cadence which equals more power...more speed! Upgrade your steel BB30 bearings to VCRC Ceramic!
Normal builds are done with Speed Cream. You can upgrade your grease to Racing Cream if desired by choosing the option above.
- VCRC Ceramic Bearings
- ABEC 5
- Drastically Reduced Resistance in your Bottom Bracket!
- More durable and longer lasting than traditional stock bearings
- This is one upgrade you can FEEL!!
- This kit will fit BB30 frames where the bearings press directly into the frame.
- Not compatible with Pressfit 30.
- Sold as bearings only. Does not include dust covers, spacers, circlips, etc.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed