VCRC Ceramic BB30/24 Shimano 10/11 Road Threaded Conversion Bottom Bracket
So you have a BB30 frame but use a Shimano 10/11 crank? What do you do? Our new BB uses cups that thread together inside your BB30 frame using two regular Shimano BB wrenches and comes with our ceramic bearings already pressed into the cups. So now your BB30 frame has our Shimano 10/11 BB installed, no need for adapters! Please note, this is for BB30 frames that have a 68mmx42mm ID BB shell. This will not work with PF 30 (68mmx46mm ID) although we do have one available for that as well.
This new threaded version works great with BB30 frames that might be slightly out of tolerance since the cups thread together internally which holds them tight. It is also great with with good tolerance frames as the cups will be secured via the threads and not walk out or move around.
VCRC Ceramic Bearings in your BB save you watts where it is needed most...in your legs! Less resistance in your BB means a higher cadence which equals more power...more speed! Upgrade your steel BB30 bearings to VCRC Ceramic!
Normal builds are done with Speed Cream. You can upgrade your grease to Racing Cream if desired by choosing the option above.
- VCRC Ceramic Bearings
- ABEC 5
- Cups thread together internally, making for a stronger, creak free connection
- Drastically Reduced Resistance in your Bottom Bracket!
- More durable and longer lasting than traditional stock bearings
- This is one upgrade you can FEEL!!
- This kit will thread together into your BB30 frame (68mmx42mm ID) and allow the direct use of Shimano 10/11 cranksets. No need for adapters.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed