VCRC Ceramic OSBB/24 SRAM (GXP) Road Threaded Conversion Bottom Bracket CARBON FRAME
So you have a Specialized Carbon OSBB frame but use a SRAM (GXP) crank? What do you do? Our new BB uses cups that thread together inside your carbon OSBB frame using two regular Shimano BB wrenches and comes with our ceramic bearings already pressed into the cups. So now your carbon OSBB frame has our SRAM (GXP) BB pressed in with no need for adapters! Please note, this is for carbon OSBB frames that have a 61mmx46mm or 68mmx46mm ID BB shell. This will not work with BB30 (68mmx42mm ID) although we do have one available for that as well.
This new threaded version works great with carbon OSBB frames that might be slightly out of tolerance since the cups thread together internally which holds them tight. It is also great with with good tolerance frames as the cups will be secured via the threads and not walk out or move around.
VCRC Ceramic Bearings in your BB save you watts where it is needed most...in your legs! Less resistance in your BB means a higher cadence which equals more power...more speed! Upgrade your steel OSBB bearings to VCRC Ceramic!
- VCRC Ceramic Bearings
- ABEC 5
- Cups thread together internally, making for a stronger, creak free connection
- Drastically Reduced Resistance in your Bottom Bracket!
- More durable and longer lasting than traditional stock bearings
- This is one upgrade you can FEEL!!
- This kit will thread together into your carbon OSBB frame (61mmx46mm or 68mmx46mm ID) and allow the direct use of SRAM (GXP) cranksets. No need for adapters.