VCRC Ceramic OSBB/24 Shimano 10/11 Road Threaded Conversion Bottom Bracket ALLOY FRAME
So you have a Specialized Alloy OSBB frame but use a Shimano 10/11 crank? What do you do? Our new BB uses cups that thread together inside your Alloy OSBB frame using two regular Shimano BB wrenches and comes with our ceramic bearings already pressed into the cups. So now your Alloy OSBB frame has our Shimano 10/11 BB pressed in with no need for adapters! Please note, this is for Alloy OSBB frames that have a 68mmx42mm ID BB shell.
This new threaded version works great with Alloy OSBB frames that might be slightly out of tolerance since the cups thread together internally which holds them tight. It is also great with with good tolerance frames as the cups will be secured via the threads and not walk out or move around.
VCRC Ceramic Bearings in your BB save you watts where it is needed most...in your legs! Less resistance in your BB means a higher cadence which equals more power...more speed! Upgrade your steel OSBB bearings to VCRC Ceramic!
- VCRC Ceramic Bearings
- ABEC 5
- Cups thread together internally, making for a stronger, creak free connection
- Drastically Reduced Resistance in your Bottom Bracket!
- More durable and longer lasting than traditional stock bearings
- This is one upgrade you can FEEL!!
- This kit will thread together into your Alloy OSBB frame (68mmx42mm ID) and allow the direct use of Shimano 10/11 cranksets. No need for adapters.