VCRC Ceramic Bottom Bracket for Press Fit 30 (PF30) or BB386 EVO Road
There are two types of BB30 frames. Original BB30, where the bearings pressed directly into the frame and the newer PF30. Press Fit 30 (PF30) was created as an improvement over BB30 as BB30 bearings were known to click and creak as the tolerance of frames varied, allowing the bearing to move ever so slightly. Enter PF30, using their own cups, making the tolerance of the frame less important.
Be sure to order the proper BB30 kit for your frame. We make both (BB30 and PF30). This is for bottom bracket shells that have a 46mm ID.
This BB will also work on BB386 frames and BBright frames (specific BBright spacer needed, not included with our BB) using a 30mm spindle crank.
User feedback on our PF30 used on a BBRight frame: "The BB’s are AWESOME. We didn’t have one problem this year. Cervelo had many! Your bearings were really good. The factory ones had issues with coming lose, bad wear, in some cases complete failure. Yours – PERFECT! - Joe B, Union Bay Cycling Team, Seattle WA"
VCRC Ceramic Bearings in your BB save you watts where it is needed most...in your legs! Less resistance in your BB means a higher cadence which equals more power...more speed! Upgrade your steel PressFit 30 bearings to VCRC Ceramic!
- VCRC Ceramic Bearings
- ABEC 5
- Drastically Reduced Resistance in your Bottom Bracket!
- More durable and longer lasting than traditional stock bearings
- This is one upgrade you can FEEL!!
- This kit will fit Press Fit 30 frames where the bearings are housed in cups and then pressed into the frame. This is a different (and newer) type of BB30.
- Please consult your frame manufacturer as this kit is not compatible with original BB30 (where the bearings pressed directly into the frame, rather than housed in cups).
- PF30 is not compatible with Specialized's 61mm OSBB. They are different.
- Sold as bearings, cups, dustcovers and wave washer.